'Attention to detail'
We hold the whole team in high regard. Their effectiveness, attention to detail and levels of support are second to none!
'Best interests at heart'
Vickie Butterworth - she's all over our business like a rash and always has our best interests at heart. The service from the rest of her team is also of the highest quality.
'Exceeded all expectations'
Dean the director exceeded all expectations when coming to the planning and execution of our marketing project and was always on hand to react to our needs and desires at all cost.
'Value for money'
Since the day we started using the agency's services Nic has gone out of her way to ensure that we get value for money regardless of the work that entails.
What are the benefits of bus advertising?
- Bus advertising offers similar benefits to billboard advertising, in that it is exposed to an engaged and varied audience.
- The audience is further increased with a bus advertisement as your ad will move through multiple demographics, plus the audience are keen to take in your information before it moves out of sight and is no longer accessible.
What are the USPs of London bus advertising?
- Red busses are an iconic aspect of London and Westminster, and your brand can be too! London busses provide a platform to promote your brand as part of the diverse and commercially minded capital city.
- Moving around areas that are highly congested by tourists with disposable income as well as commuters, ensuring access to an unconventionally affluent audience.
- London’s red busses will always be a part of British culture and will always attract attention. Whilst tourists photograph them and commuters gaze at them for somewhere to look, they are also engaging with the advertisement that they invariably sport.
Recent case studies
The Village Hotel Group
Last summer, we worked with The Village Hotel Group and launched seasonal campaigns with the aim of developing brand awareness while also increasing their weekend-break bedroom occupancy.
Playing the biggest hits from the last 15 years, Key 103 promises upbeat songs to sing along to; boasting a music playlist as deep as it is broad, the station’s connection to its home city of Manchester remains unrivalled.
The Couture Club
Launched in 2014, men’s fashion and lifestyle brand, The Couture Club was born out of a love for street style and for its home city, Manchester. With a focus on individuality and finesse, The Couture Club were looking to create an original, Manchester based campaign to unveil their new SS17 collection.